Sunday, April 27, 2008

Solo Ads

OK, So, As I stated in a post earlier this week, I had received my first Cash Gift!!! With a little help from a more experienced friend, I have decided to place a Solo ad.

In case you don't already know, a Solo Ad is just what it sounds like. This type of ad is actually a solo mailing sent to the list of subscribers of the ezine. In other words, they go out on their own. When you buy a solo ad, your ad with your subject line is the only thing the reader sees. So basically you are renting a mailing list.

Solo ads (I've heard) are a very good way to promote Gifting Programs, and they are relatively reasonably priced. I am using a very competitive site and as a paying member ($10/mo) I get solo ads for $65 or less (I actually bought 2 at once for $115). This gets your email ad in front of about 27K people that are looking for money making opportunities. The average response seems to be 15 Opt ins per ad, with at least one person joining....Not bad for $65.

I am hoping I get similar....or better....results. The only thing I have an issue with is that with the site being so competitive, your ad won't able to be scheduled right away. I set my ad up on Friday, and It can't be released until May 2nd.

But hopefully it will be worth the wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A YEARLY INCOME OF $24,000 TO $60,000 IN A MONTH

AND YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING INTO CASH GIFTING,

CHECK OUT THE SITE wwwTOODAMNEASYcom...........

ENTER REFERRAL ID # J T 40354

TEXT ME AT 1-336-587-9016 AND RECEIVE 5000 POSTCARDS FREE WHEN YOU JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!