Monday, April 28, 2008

Low Key day...

As I wait for my first solo ad to run, things are pretty low key. I'm posting 10-15 free ads per day and seeing some opt ins and a few call back requests. Cash Gifting, just like most other programs is a game of numbers, as long as I keep getting leads in to my site, the numbers will make money in the long term. Although I must say I'm really excited to see what happens on Friday when my solo ad runs...

Got my fingers crossed as I keep getting the word out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A YEARLY INCOME OF $24,000 TO $60,000 IN A MONTH

AND YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING INTO CASH GIFTING,

CHECK OUT THE SITE www.TOODAMNEASY.com...........

ENTER REFERRAL ID # J T 40354

TEXT ME AT 1-336-587-9016 AND RECEIVE 5000 POSTCARDS FREE WHEN YOU JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!