Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Joint Venture...

Today I just solidified a deal with my friend (and sponsor) to split the cost of an advertising campaign for our gifting sites. We are buying an ad in USA Today!

I'm really excited about this!! And its not as expensive as you might think. The total cost is $240 to run an ad and you get 4 lines of text....This could be real interesting if we play our cards right!

You might be wondering how we be sure that the traffic from the ad will be split evenly...
Easy. We are going to print 1 URL in the ad that we will add a link rotator to. This guarantees that each of us will get the same amount of traffic from the ad, its all automatic.

If you are interested in cash gifting programs but have some questions about them, feel free sign up for my FREE 7 day report...It is for informational purposes only and is free of SPAM and viruses (and all of that other bad stuff).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A YEARLY INCOME OF $24,000 TO $60,000 IN A MONTH

AND YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING INTO CASH GIFTING,

CHECK OUT THE SITE www.TOODAMNEASY.com...........

ENTER REFERRAL ID # J T 40354

TEXT ME AT 1-336-587-9016 AND RECEIVE 5000 POSTCARDS FREE WHEN YOU JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details, 247officedept@gmail.com. /  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Mr Benjamin put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may be surprised why I put things like this here but I really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking financial help or going through hardship with their business or want to start a business project can see this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.