Friday, April 25, 2008

A piece of advice: Trust yourself....

OK so after spending some money on a professional copywriter to get some "killer" ads, I'm noticing my responses declining.

The lesson for today is TRUST YOURSELF!!

I pride myself on writing ads that are different. They may not (OK they ARE not) written like pieces of advertising "GOLD" but they DO stand out because they are different from the million other ads out there that are written well, but just blend it with all the other "white noise"

So today I learned to trust myself and do my own copy writing, even though it takes me FOREVER since I am a terrible creative writer....

May not work for everyone, but I think it will serve me better in the long run to just build on what writing skills I have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A YEARLY INCOME OF $24,000 TO $60,000 IN A MONTH

AND YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING INTO CASH GIFTING,

CHECK OUT THE SITE www.TOODAMNEASY.com...........

ENTER REFERRAL ID # J T 40354

TEXT ME AT 1-336-587-9016 AND RECEIVE 5000 POSTCARDS FREE WHEN YOU JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!