Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Like a good entrepreneur...

I have decided to use some of my first cash gift to improve my marketing strategies. On recommendation of my sponser (who is also a friend) I had a professional ad marketer write an ad for me to use on craigslist. I have to say, it was a STEAL at $25 for @ a 50 word ad. I couldn't have come up with such a good ad if I had WEEKS to!!!!

We'll I guess I'll see how it works, with any luck, my opt in and call back numbers will go up!
After a few days of running this new ad, I'll report how its doing.

Well, no rest for the weary!
Back to work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A YEARLY INCOME OF $24,000 TO $60,000 IN A MONTH

AND YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING INTO CASH GIFTING,

CHECK OUT THE SITE www.TOODAMNEASY.com...........

ENTER REFERRAL ID # J T 40354

TEXT ME AT 1-336-587-9016 AND RECEIVE 5000 POSTCARDS FREE WHEN YOU JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!