Friday, April 18, 2008

Quick entry for today...

Well, with the long entry I posted yesterday, I figured a short one would be appropriate today. Just kind of a personal status check...

I am doing a lot of free classified ad posting and other free forms of marketing, and I seem to be getting a handful of responses everyday, which is OK, but not great...like most every marketing campaign, its all about numbers. I think I'm ready to start some paid ads running with the hopes of bringing up my daily averages. A friend of mine that does cash gifting as well is going to to "half-zies" on a 4 line USA Today ad with me and we will put our respective URL's in a link rotator so we both get equal traffic from the ad....I'm hoping it will be worth the money.

Anyways I'll keep the blog updates with results from my different strategies.

BTW, If you are interested in seeing the particular program I'm involved with, it is call The Overnight Cash System.

Have a Great Weekend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A YEARLY INCOME OF $24,000 TO $60,000 IN A MONTH

AND YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING INTO CASH GIFTING,

CHECK OUT THE SITE www.TOODAMNEASY.com...........

ENTER REFERRAL ID # J T 40354

TEXT ME AT 1-336-587-9016 AND RECEIVE 5000 POSTCARDS FREE WHEN YOU JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!