Monday, April 21, 2008

All I can say is WOW!!!

Its been a VERY exciting day!!!! I've only been involved in cash gifting for about 2 weeks and I had my first team member join today!!!! TOCS has as an online back office that lets you know the status of your leads at any given time. I just got notification that my new team member has sent out my gift and I even have the tracking number for it!!!

It certainly brightens up your day to know that you have an envelope for CASH coming tomorrow!


WOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!


:D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A YEARLY INCOME OF $24,000 TO $60,000 IN A MONTH

AND YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING INTO CASH GIFTING,

CHECK OUT THE SITE www.TOODAMNEASY.com...........

ENTER REFERRAL ID # J T 40354

TEXT ME AT 1-336-587-9016 AND RECEIVE 5000 POSTCARDS FREE WHEN YOU JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!