Wednesday, May 14, 2008

USA Today Ad part 2

OK, it seem that the USA Today ad was not the best use of my budget. For my $110 I got about 40 hits and 3 opt ins...so far anyway. I haven't given up total hope though. I was told that with print ads especially, the leads may take a long time....up to a month or so...to "act" whether its just visiting the site, opting in, requesting a call back or actually signing up.

I'm going to give it some time, but I'm not going to jump up to place another ad this weekend. We'll just see what happens. My next venture is going to be posting A Featured ad on USFREEADS.com I've heard it gets better results than craigslist.


Time will tell....but I press on...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a featured ad on USFREEADS and it only brought me one request for more information and nothing more. My ad has been up for two weeks now. Just thought I'd let you know.
My USA Today ad runs tomorow for the weekend! I'm going to be sitting on top of my phone.

mfriedl1 said...

Thanks for the comment. I have heard both good and bad about USFREEADS. My sponsor (and friend) says he gets a good response with his ad and I notice it is at the top of the section every time I go in there. I figure it is worth a shot..but thanks for your POV!!!!
I DO appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

cash gifting is the best way I have ever seen to generate a ton of cash from home! keep up the cash gifting brother it really does work!

Anonymous said...

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A YEARLY INCOME OF $24,000 TO $60,000 IN A MONTH

AND YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING INTO CASH GIFTING,

CHECK OUT THE SITE www.TOODAMNEASY.com...........

ENTER REFERRAL ID # J T 40354

TEXT ME AT 1-336-587-9016 AND RECEIVE 5000 POSTCARDS FREE WHEN YOU JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!