Friday, May 23, 2008

SO EXCITED!!!!

My sponsor and I just made a break through!!!! Most people know that craigslist is the best online classified ad site on the internet. But the it is VERY hard to post more than one ad, post in more than one city and "advertise" anything, especially in the job sections, which incidentally is the most popular section of the site.

Well, after much trial and error, we have "cracked the code" to being able to post the SAME ad in 50 cities everyday of the week month after month!!!

I am sharing this technique (for FREE of course) ONLY to those that are on my team.

If you would like to join my team, check out my site.

www.giftinguy.com

5 comments:

sartaj faisal said...

Hi

I think you are so excited about your job and you can get better and more success from it. But now you can search more better jobs from Jobs In Pakistan.

Unknown said...

I wish i had that craiglist auto poster. It would help me out greatly in promoting my Cash Gifting program.

Thanks for posting this blog about Craiglist and Cash Gifting

Unknown said...

Hi

I think it's no doubt because anyone know about craigslist and this site is nice. But Jobs In Islamabad is most favorite site for job seekers.

Unknown said...

Hi

great news.

Fashin Of Jackets
Pakistani Real Estate
job, employer, employees
Health,Physique and Medicine
Travel In Pakistan
credit card and loan blogs
shopping carts.
Travel In Pakistan

Anonymous said...

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A YEARLY INCOME OF $24,000 TO $60,000 IN A MONTH

AND YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING INTO CASH GIFTING,

CHECK OUT THE SITE www.TOODAMNEASY.com...........

ENTER REFERRAL ID # J T 40354

TEXT ME AT 1-336-587-9016 AND RECEIVE 5000 POSTCARDS FREE WHEN YOU JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!