Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Solo Ad - part deux

So just as a quick update as to what is going on, It appears the main bulk of my results from the Solo ad is 22 Opt ins!!!

I see this as a major accomplishment since my mentor told me to expect about 15 total. You get most of your results from the solo ad in the first 3 days...and then a few more opt ins my trickle in over the next week or so.


So I'd say its pretty good news. There are no new joins as of yet, but as I said in my last post, it takes time.


What is the next project on the horizon? My mentor and I are spliting the cost of a 4 line ad in USA Today for the weekend addition (is sold for 3 days instead of just 1, so more BANG for your buck!)
I am going to order the ad tomorrow and it should run this weekend, which is REALLY exciting!!!

Have a Great Week!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A YEARLY INCOME OF $24,000 TO $60,000 IN A MONTH

AND YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING INTO CASH GIFTING,

CHECK OUT THE SITE www.TOODAMNEASY.com...........

ENTER REFERRAL ID # J T 40354

TEXT ME AT 1-336-587-9016 AND RECEIVE 5000 POSTCARDS FREE WHEN YOU JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!