Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Pick up this weekend's USA Today!!!

Well, its officially a "done deal" my sponser and I have a 4 line ad running in USA Today From Friday through Sunday!!! I'm really psyched about this!!! This is a HUGE paper and we even get a free week of our ad posted on the USA Today online site!!!

I can't wait to see what kind of results we get!!! We have split the traffic up 5 ways. 2 of 5 visitors get my gifting site, 3 of 5 get one of his sites (obviously he paid more than I did).


Its all very Exciting!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A YEARLY INCOME OF $24,000 TO $60,000 IN A MONTH

AND YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING INTO CASH GIFTING,

CHECK OUT THE SITE www.TOODAMNEASY.com...........

ENTER REFERRAL ID # J T 40354

TEXT ME AT 1-336-587-9016 AND RECEIVE 5000 POSTCARDS FREE WHEN YOU JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!