Sunday, June 1, 2008

Solo Ad 2

Well, I ran my second solo ad on friday and it looks like I am around 20 OPT-INs for it, which again, I think is pretty good for the price. I have decided to be a bit more pro active from the stand point that a wise man told me that no matter what anyone tells you, follow up with your leads is the most important part of the processes. I'm going to send a short email to each one of my opt ins a few days later to just introduce myself and offer my services to answer any questions they have...NOT a sales email to sell them on signing up....Just not my style.

I'll post my results as they come in.

Have a great week!!!

www.giftinguy.com

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was looking into doing Solo Ads also but I didn't think that they would pull but I see that you are having some luck with it.

www.uneedcashfast.com

Unknown said...

that's great that you are doing well. I just got started in this so I'm just checking things out.

http://mysite.thepeoplesprogram.com/raegirl/home.php?d=182801

Cash Gifting Angel said...

Hi Ralyn. I too just joined The Peoples Program. Although I'm off to a slow start, I'm positive things will turn around. How are things going for you?

Cash Gifting Angel said...

anyone have ideas on whats been successful for you for driving traffic to your website?